Wednesday 4 September 2013

Had quite an exciting day yesterday- I wasn't in work (at our museum) as I was allowed a day off but when mum and my sister got home they told me they had had someone in from the british origami society! I was sorry I missed them! but looks like I may be joining- apparently they also said that I should exhibit/demonstrate at the convention in Birmingham next year!- so watch this space!
Also, here is a picture of the Geisha I made the other day- since then I have made another one in red.



 
Anyway, time to go back to making- sold one of my dragons yesterday that was intended for the anime convention so had to make up for that earlier by making another one and still have to catch up with my "model a day on workdays" target as I made nothing yesterday!- time to fold paper for an origami cake methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment