Friday 30 August 2013

Dragons and Geishas

Dragons and Geishas

Had a busy couple of days making- decided I need to make at least one item a day until the anime convention so spent yesterday making another mario mushroom which I think has turned out well!

Here are the photos of the strawberry dragon as promised and also some of a blue dragon I made a little while ago- both going to the convention but can be made to order!






 
Today I have spent making a Geisha girl- the photos are very slow to upload however and I have to leave very soon so will attach that to my next post!
Also, exciting news!- I emailed craftseller magazine asking if I could be featured and they said they will include my letter in a future issue!- will be interesting to see how that turns out!


Anyway, have to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment