Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello everyone!
Got a busy few weeks ahead as I'm preparing for Chibisunny- a daylong anime convention organised through sunnycon. Getting slightly stressed as I have loads to do but I'm sure I'll get there. Here are some photos of my work!

A Mushroom in its own little PVC Jute bag!- I love these bags- took me a while to find them but now I use them a lot!- they're ideal for holding the models and look great too!

A varied colour mushroom!


I invented this model a while ago- I did english literature and creative writing at uni and am a massive fan of alice in wonderland so when I created my bunny models I thought I must do the white rabbit. Also discovered I had some pocket watch necklace charms in my jewellery making stash which came in very handy!

 
The dragons have to be my favourite so far though!- I created this design after a craft fair I did in Hexham where a guy thought my swans were dragons and told me I should make some!- so glad I did. I also decided to varnish them as it gives them a nicer appeal and makes the colours tsand out more. Gloss Mod podge is amazing for that!- need to buy some more as I've almost run out!
I've made some other colour dragons too (including a strawberry one!) but don't have my camera with me to take photos. I'll do that another day!

I have made some other models but will shocase them another day. Right now it's time for model making (and lunch soon!) Going to make Ash Ketchum! Goodbye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment