Thursday 26 September 2013

Chibi sunny and anime

Hi guys, just a short post today as I'm knackered.

Chibi sunny went really well- wasn't sure what to expect as I'd never been to an anime convention before but I got a really positive response, sold a few items and have had some orders since!
My current project after this is to make some different anime and manga characters as I noticed it's specific characters that people are wanting. I started on togepi (from pokemon) last night which I've been meaning to do for ages and spent a lot longer than anticipated on it!-the egg shell patterns are so hard to get right in origami which is quite frustrating but it's getting there. Not going to do anymore today as I need a break but will hopefully get that finished this week and post up a picture soon.

Even though thne temptation to fold paper is great I won't do anymore today- I need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment